Occurred on October 4, 2020 Hampton, Virginia, USA Info from Licensor: "I was going through Hampton roads bridge-tunnel, which goes underwater, and there were cars racing, one of them lost control and wrecked, and their car caught fire. We were so deep in the tunnel that we couldn’t back out. There were no emergency exits. People were panicking as we tried to figure out the best course of action."
- Clifton Park man arraigned, jailed for alleged attacks on three women
- Shen superintendent pleads with the community to follow COVID protocols
- Girl Scout Cadette leads project to restore historic cemetery
- Stewart's Shops cuts the ribbon on new Rt. 9 store
- Edison Club transformation gets town board approval
- Clifton Park, Halfmoon will reduce spending in coming year
- Uncharted Power Launches First US Sustainable Infrastructure Pilot in Poughkeepsie, NY
- Car seat check in Clifton Park on Tuesday
- Residents questioning suitability of Hubbs Rd. solar project
- Harrison Ford slams those dismissive of climate change
Promotions & Specials
Shenendehowa (3-0) travels to face Shaker (3-0) in a battle of unbeatens. Who will remain undefeated at the midway point of the Class AA season when the dust settles Friday?