As featured on
HILLSBORO, Ore., Nov. 12, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Sterling Vision is pleased to announce the addition of Family Vision Practice to our network. Family Vision Practice is located in Hillsboro, Oregon, and has been the practice of Dr. John Krebsbach for the past 39 years. "I have selected Sterling Vision to assume my practice effective November 2, 2020 so I can work part-time as a deacon at the St. Anthony of Padua Catholic Church," says Dr. Krebsbach. "I am confident that the Sterling Vision team will create a friendly and professional atmosphere that my patients can rely on for all of their eye health needs."
- WATCH | An emotional moment: Blunt Rochester finds out her COVID status after Capitol chaos
- Auburn church to livestream service outside nursing home hit hard by COVID-19
- Increasing COVID cases affecting public access to town halls
- Library reverts back to curbside pickups only
- Board member's appointment raises eyebrows
- Here's who is eligible for Covid-19 vaccine under New York's Phase 1B
- Cuomo pushes for massive infrastructure projects with billions of dollars in spending
- Planning Board to review another solar project
- Amid heightened atmosphere, New York legislators consider election reform bills
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Reminds EXPC, CIIC, ATAC, and LGVW Shareholders About Its Ongoing Investigations
Promotions & Specials
Shenendehowa (3-0) travels to face Shaker (3-0) in a battle of unbeatens. Who will remain undefeated at the midway point of the Class AA season when the dust settles Friday?