Against an overmatched Denver offensive line, T.J. Watt and his Steelers teammates dominated the game with their pass rush. Watt tallied 2.5 sacks and four quarterback hits. He finished with four tackles, and the Steelers racked up seven sacks against Denver in a 26-21 win. With Watt leading the way, the Steelers lead the league in pressure rate (45.6%).
- Clifton Park man arraigned, jailed for alleged attacks on three women
- Shen superintendent pleads with the community to follow COVID protocols
- Baseline of $2,947 for modest monthly cost of living in Orleans County lowest in New York
- Residents questioning suitability of Hubbs Rd. solar project
- Girl Scout Cadette leads project to restore historic cemetery
- Uncharted Power Launches First US Sustainable Infrastructure Pilot in Poughkeepsie, NY
- 112th Assembly District: Candidates take opposing views in virtual debate
- Car seat check in Clifton Park on Tuesday
- Message at First Love Church: Christ is coming
- Stewart's Shops cuts the ribbon on new Rt. 9 store
Promotions & Specials
Shenendehowa (3-0) travels to face Shaker (3-0) in a battle of unbeatens. Who will remain undefeated at the midway point of the Class AA season when the dust settles Friday?