CLEVELAND — New Orleans Saints cornerback Marshon Lattimore was arrested in Cleveland Thursday night, according to policeA police spokesperson said officers found a stolen handgun on Lattimore during a traffic stop.The traffic stop occurred around 10:30 p.m. in the Glenville area of Cleveland.According to police, officers saw that Lattimore had a loaded Glock 19 handgun in the vehicle with him. That gun was later identified as one stolen from Euclid, Ohio.He was arrested for failure to notify and receiving stolen property.Two other passengers in the car, Kenyon Moon and Maurice Walton, were arrested for having weapons under disability, meaning they are not legally allowed to have a gun.The driver, Carl Willis, was arrested for improper handling of a firearm in a motor vehicle.Lattimore was arrested and booked into the Cuyahoga County Jail.Lattimore, who has no criminal record and was not formally charged, is “fully cooperating” with police, his lawyer said in a statement.“We believe that this was a misunderstanding and that this will become even clearer as new information becomes available and is shared with the authorities,” attorney Marcus Sidoti said.Lattimore was born in Cleveland and played college football at Ohio State. He was drafted by the New Orleans Saints in 2017.
- Nine candidates running for three seats in Shen school board race
- New York State Police Department blotter
- Earth Day cleanup, Arbor Day plantings draw community volunteers
- Malta man arrested for drug sales
- Shen budget will maintain programs, staffing, despite a tight tax cap
- Saratoga Springs Police Department blotter
- Judge denies Saratoga County Republican's ballot challenge
- From Clifton Park to Mars: Shen graduates had a hand in Mars Rover project
- Two men arrested on felony drug charges in Saratoga Springs
- Guilty plea in Saratoga County daylight sexual attacks
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Promotions & Specials
Shenendehowa (3-0) travels to face Shaker (3-0) in a battle of unbeatens. Who will remain undefeated at the midway point of the Class AA season when the dust settles Friday?