The Vischer Ferry Nature & Historic Preserve in Clifton Park will be officially closed to recreational users but open for duck hunters in designated areas from Oct. 17 through Oct. 23. Hunters must register prior to entering the preserve in the Clifton Park Town Clerk’s Office located at the corner of Clifton Park Center & Vischer Ferry Roads. Applicants must show hunting and driver’s licenses, duck stamp, and car registration. The Town Clerk has maps of the Vischer Ferry Nature & Historic Preserve including No-Hunting Zones. The Vischer Ferry Nature Preserve is located on Riverview Road, east of the hamlet of Vischer Ferry in the southern part of Clifton Park.
- Clifton Park man arraigned, jailed for alleged attacks on three women
- Shen superintendent pleads with the community to follow COVID protocols
- Baseline of $2,947 for modest monthly cost of living in Orleans County lowest in New York
- Residents questioning suitability of Hubbs Rd. solar project
- Girl Scout Cadette leads project to restore historic cemetery
- Uncharted Power Launches First US Sustainable Infrastructure Pilot in Poughkeepsie, NY
- 112th Assembly District: Candidates take opposing views in virtual debate
- Car seat check in Clifton Park on Tuesday
- Message at First Love Church: Christ is coming
- Stewart's Shops cuts the ribbon on new Rt. 9 store
Promotions & Specials
Shenendehowa (3-0) travels to face Shaker (3-0) in a battle of unbeatens. Who will remain undefeated at the midway point of the Class AA season when the dust settles Friday?