Daunte Wright's family attorney Jeffrey Storms speaks to CNN's John Berman following the release of bodycam footage by Brooklyn Center Police showing the moment Wright was shot by a police officer during a traffic stop in Minnesota. Police Chief Tim Gannon has said he believes the officer meant to deploy a Taser instead of her gun when she shot Wright.
- Impacts of development continue to effect residents' lives
- 1785 opens in Clifton Park as 'doctor's office of the future'
- Local author Emily Layden helps restart library's author series
- Selecting and caring for your trees
- Ballston Spa School Board adopts budget proposal
- Letters to the Editor
- Nine candidates running for three seats in Shen school board race
- Saratoga Springs Police Department blotter
- Town Crier
- New York State Police Department blotter
Promotions & Specials
Shenendehowa (3-0) travels to face Shaker (3-0) in a battle of unbeatens. Who will remain undefeated at the midway point of the Class AA season when the dust settles Friday?