On Thursday, May 27 the members of American Legion Mohawk Post 1450 continued the annual tradition of honoring deceased Armed Forces veterans by placing American flags at their graves at cemeteries in the towns of Halfmoon and Clifton Park. The tradition has been carried on continuously for over 40 years during the week prior to Memorial Day. Here, American Legion member Dave Krawiecki places an American flag on the grave of a veteran from an early period in the country’s history at the Clifton Park Center Baptist Church Cemetery.
- Shen’s top two students know what it’s like to overcome obstacles
- Starpoint church breaks ground for an addition
- Dollars for Scholars recognizes student achievement, community service
- Senior living facility given approval to move forward
- Reader's View: Saratoga County agriculture gets ready for summertime fun
- Letter to the Editor
- Letters to the Editor
- Co-working space opens in Clifton Park
- Tonko reviews city project for possible federal funding
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Promotions & Specials
Shenendehowa (3-0) travels to face Shaker (3-0) in a battle of unbeatens. Who will remain undefeated at the midway point of the Class AA season when the dust settles Friday?