As featured on
DENVER, Oct. 19, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Lumen (NYSE: LUMN) announced today it is simplifying the way businesses buy their networking, edge cloud and security solutions. These products can now be configured, ordered, purchased and rapidly deployed through a new self-service online portal.
DENVER, Oct. 26, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Lumen Technologies* (NYSE: LUMN) announced today that Qwest Corporation, its indirect wholly-owned subsidiary ("Qwest"), completed the following debt transactions.
- WATCH | An emotional moment: Blunt Rochester finds out her COVID status after Capitol chaos
- Auburn church to livestream service outside nursing home hit hard by COVID-19
- Increasing COVID cases affecting public access to town halls
- Library reverts back to curbside pickups only
- Board member's appointment raises eyebrows
- Here's who is eligible for Covid-19 vaccine under New York's Phase 1B
- Cuomo pushes for massive infrastructure projects with billions of dollars in spending
- Planning Board to review another solar project
- Town approves moratorium on solar projects
- Amid heightened atmosphere, New York legislators consider election reform bills
Promotions & Specials
Shenendehowa (3-0) travels to face Shaker (3-0) in a battle of unbeatens. Who will remain undefeated at the midway point of the Class AA season when the dust settles Friday?