SARATOGA SPRINGS - Saratoga Shakespeare Company will predent Much Ado About Nothing, performed on the Alfred Z. Solomon Stage, in Saratoga's Congress Park. The performance will run Tuesday through Saturday, July 17 through 21 and 24 through 28, at 6 p.m.; with Sunday performances July 22 and 29 at 2 P.M. Admission is free. For more information, contact William Finlay at 209.5514 or visit www.saratogashakespeare.com.
- Impacts of development continue to effect residents' lives
- 1785 opens in Clifton Park as 'doctor's office of the future'
- Local author Emily Layden helps restart library's author series
- Selecting and caring for your trees
- Ballston Spa School Board adopts budget proposal
- Letters to the Editor
- Nine candidates running for three seats in Shen school board race
- Saratoga Springs Police Department blotter
- Town Crier
- New York State Police Department blotter
Promotions & Specials
Shenendehowa (3-0) travels to face Shaker (3-0) in a battle of unbeatens. Who will remain undefeated at the midway point of the Class AA season when the dust settles Friday?