SCHENECTADY - The comedy troupe "Comic Syndrome" will perform at 9 p.m. on Saturday, June 16 at the Back Stage Pub, 501 Clinton (corner of Smith and Clinton, behind Proctors Theater) in downtown Schenectady. The group members, Judi Clements, Clifton Park; Chris Curtin, Albany; Russ Davignon, Schenectady; Sharon Dyer, Niskayuna; Terrie Gifford, Schaghticoke; Jon and Marcy Hausman; Ballston Lake; and Steve Smoller, Glens Falls performed to a sold-out crowd at the Country Corner Café in Saratoga Springs last March. Tickets are available at The Back Stage Pub for $12 in advance or $15 at the door. Call 956-3901 for reservations or for further information. Seating is limited.
- Impacts of development continue to effect residents' lives
- 1785 opens in Clifton Park as 'doctor's office of the future'
- Local author Emily Layden helps restart library's author series
- Selecting and caring for your trees
- Ballston Spa School Board adopts budget proposal
- Letters to the Editor
- Nine candidates running for three seats in Shen school board race
- Saratoga Springs Police Department blotter
- Town Crier
- New York State Police Department blotter
Promotions & Specials
Shenendehowa (3-0) travels to face Shaker (3-0) in a battle of unbeatens. Who will remain undefeated at the midway point of the Class AA season when the dust settles Friday?