January 5, January 6, July 23 and 79 A.D. all factor into today's show, as we cover U.S. election headlines, an Olympics update, and a Pompeiian discovery.
- Shen Board of Ed member resigns seat
- Shen moves closer to COVID testing
- New York state worker sues after dues withdrawals continue after she quit union
- Lake George church honors 400,000 dead
- New York officials, both Democrat and Republican, offer support as Biden is inaugurated
- Town moves to enlarge Town Center boundaries
- New nationwide health report reveals mixed results for New York
- Cuomo, lawmaker see different paths forward to legalize mobile sports betting in New York
- Thinking about buying stock in iBio, Fluidigm Corp, Atossa Therapeutics, BioCryst Pharmaceuticals, or GameStop?
- Town approves moratorium on solar projects
Promotions & Specials
Shenendehowa (3-0) travels to face Shaker (3-0) in a battle of unbeatens. Who will remain undefeated at the midway point of the Class AA season when the dust settles Friday?